Our client is a successful consulting firm with several offices across Europe. For the branch office in Bucarest, Romania we are currently hiring a
HR Director (gn)
Passionate about partnering and advising the leaders and driven finding solutions to grow the business
The HR Director is a strategic partner of the Romanian branch with over 1.000 employees combining business, functional understanding and knowledge with profound HR expertise.This role is the linchpin between the management team, executives, HR managers and external authorities in Romania.
Your main tasks
- Working closely with the management team to achieve a successful mix between company needs, people management and compliance with legal requirements
- Supervision of the alignment of the business strategy with the people strategy
- Close cooperation with the HR managers of the business lines to transfer management decisions and ensure the harmonization in the implementation of HR issues in the business lines
- Management of tax and labor audits partnering with external authorities
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in preferably with a focus on HR, Economics, Psychology, Law or equivalent
- 10+ years operational experience in HR, at least 5 years in an international corproate environment and a leading position partnering with leaders
- Comfortable with a dynamic and people oriented environment
- Creative problem solving capability
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in Romanian and English
The minimum yearly gross salary starts at EUR 80.000,- (RON 400.000,-); overpay depending on experience and qualifications is being offered. There are some other benefits being offered.
Our client is explicitly encouraging female candidates to apply for this HR Director position!
If you are interested in the position being offered or know somebody who would be, please apply online with the button below and attach a recent resume and any other relevant documents.
Weitere offene Positionen finden Sie auf unserer Homepage unter sppartner.de/jobs.